CureZone   Log On   Join
Regarding Regarding Dioxychlor Dioxychlor

hopinso Views: 4,084
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,099,858

Regarding Regarding Dioxychlor Dioxychlor

Just yesterday I was looking at a new herbal and alternative supplements catalog and found Dioxychlor. I read the description to see if it was like Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . One thing I did learn was that the author of the article did not recommend using Dioxychlor until extensive cleansing had been done. While this product was offered as a way to detox instead of a pathogen killer, I thought this was probably good advice for the average user of either product. I realize that many of the members of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement forum have been practicing good diet and doing some other cleanses. However, anyone starting Miracle-Mineral-Supplement without some prior preparation may be subject to a stronger detox reaction. If one has never done any cleansing, has a poor diet, or a chronic pathogen based health problem, they will need to start low and go slow to avoid extreme reactions. It is better to go slowly in all but life threatening conditions than to start with a high dose and then quit using MMS before it has a real chance to prove itself.

Over the last five years I have done many different cleanses and flushes, and have done several fasts. One thing I have learned is that strong detox symptoms are pretty well universal until the body reaches a certain stage of cleanliness. I am not that surprised that MMS produces similar results, it proves it is working.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)