CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Didn't mean to piss any one off - just her opinion Dioxychlor

Bio Cleanse Detox Kit
”This program is probably one of the best on the market, especia...

Views: 3,347
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,099,976

Re: Didn't mean to piss any one off - just her opinion Dioxychlor

I was thinking about going the route Scott took. He purchases grass powders and mixes them. He buys them form this website for a fair price. The greens in the stores are very expensive. Not selling anything here just wanting advice. I tried to email Scott but I get no response.

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/search/search.php?page=3&keywords=grass

Maybe in hindsight I shouldn’t have not posted her reply. She has her own site and the curzone and has been very helpful in answering my questions.
My issues are not to terrible. I had digestion issues with bloating and gas and I learned HCL and digestive enzymes and probotics can help this. The real bad issues I had and this is just in the last 6 month is urgent BM. That is not fun to have when you have a long commute to work and you have to stop at gas stations. The urgent bm only occur from 8:16 to 8:30 and I’m on the road to work!! I had read a few people had gotten relief from ibs by sing mms. I certainly don’t want to be like your brother. I have health insurance but I feel like the doctors will give me drugs with bad side effects that really won’t solve the problem but make it tolerable. They will also make money off the drugs. I’m going to try and solve the problem but it is hard. My body is telling me something but it won’t be pacific.

I didn’t take any Miracle-Mineral-Supplement last night. I will layoff because I’m doing a LC. This morning I had no problems. I didn’t have to stop to use the bathroom. I have done a week if 15 drops so I’m wondering do I need to try again? 15 drops 2xs a day. I get confused I hear 15 x1 and 15x 2.

Maybe I need to buy some greens to get more alkalized do a few more LF. Then if I resume Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I will not have such a hard time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)