CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can any one help?

Plunkins Views: 5,880
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 787,564

Re: can any one help?

I also have RSD. I was diagnosed with RSD in my right arm in 2001. I was 29 at the time. I read many articles on it and joined an online support group. I read how badly others were suffering and how there is no cure for RSD.
I was in horrible pain and most days could not get out of bed until I got angry! I stopped reading ALL info regarding RSD and made up my mind to heal myself. I am aware of the mental struggle and tried to accept my disease. Until I realized that there was no need to! It is YOUR BODY ... not RSDs. IT is YOUR LIFE to claim NOT RSDs. The more YOU allow the pain to control you the more it will. The more believe that nothing can be done... nothing will change. The power of your mind is incredible... you can use it to bring about your destruction or salvation.

Have I been cured? NO! But I am no longer bed ridden or in as much pain as I was even though they say it progresses! Although it has spread some over time.

My advice is to get mad and get really determined to take back your life.
There is a fine line between too lil activity and too much. The term no pain = no gain does not apply to RSD but Use it or Lose it DOES APPLY... so you must use your limbs! Do not become dependant on crutches or a wheel chair.
Practice affirmations, self hyponosis DAILY & Meditate! Visualize yourself as being completely healthy. Learn your limitations and practice living happily with them rather than feeling bad about the thing you can't do.
Every night I use a TENS unit ,a heating pad,biofreeze and listen to a self hyponsis CD to go to sleep. Hot showers and baths also help. I get a treatment from a QXCI/SCIO machine as often as possible and it does help. I have sought emotional release therapy and it is also helpful. Myofacial and chiropractic care is very beneficial. I have an inner peace that I had never experienced until I had a Reconnection and especially after reading "The Reconnection" by Dr Eric Pearl.

I've tried numerous meds and nothing works better than the suggestions above.

DO NOT fall prey to self pity nor seek pity from others!
DO NOT USE ICE!! DO NOT HAVE SURGERY!! ( studies have been done to prove that ice and surgery make RSD spread much faster!- for info read
http://WWW.RSDRX.com
)

This is a VERY good RSD website with incredible information -

http://rsdrx.com/

The QXCI/SCIO is an amazing machine that cured one of my close friends of cancer.
Google QXCI/SCIO

READ - The Reconnection By Dr Eric Pearl and find a practioner to Reconnect you.
The benefit is undescribable and unexplainable!

Biofreeze is a pain relieving ointment sold at health food stores - no others have worked for me!

Much Love,Light and Respect!
Plunkins

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (2)