CureZone   Log On   Join
If you are looking to pick a fight, you'll have to wait

Dquixote1217 Views: 9,929
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,083,033

If you are looking to pick a fight, you'll have to wait

Results oriented or argument inclined?  You appear to me to be someone who either is trying to impress others else just wants to pick a needless fight with needless arguments and barbs.  Sorry, but I simply do not have the time nor desire to waste on needless debates, nor do I feel any need to justify my posts here in CZ, past or present.

I just returned from weeks away from home and internet and promptly had hard drive failures on both the laptop and PC.  So, one can safely say that however impressed with myself I might be regarding my knowledge and record in natural health, I am much less impressed with my knowledge and record in saving dying computers or in thoroughly backing up ALL of my files!

That might make me just a wee bit touchier than usual, even though I have no time to spare jousting. Perhaps in a couple of weeks when I catch up a bit on a huge backlog of chores, I will come back and happily cross swords and lances with you about proven facts and figures, and perhaps impart a lesson or two about your own fallibility.

Fair warning though: you may have seen lots of stats about essaic.  I, on the other hand spent thousands of hours researching and writing an entire book about oleander, and I have the stats, studies and case histories of its use dating back for over 40 years.

In the meanwhile,
believe what you wish about me and my posts and feel free to sling whatever arrows you may at what I have dedicated the rest of my life to.  Those who know me better than you appear to do may not entirely agree with you.  At any rate, I will continue to do and post the best that I can to try to help others live longer, healthier and happier and you can very well do whatever you wish.

Have yourself a nice day, Shalom.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)