CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't use Essaic alone for cancer

LuellaMay Views: 9,716
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,083,033

Re: Don't use Essaic alone for cancer

whoaaaaaa there!  And who made you lord over all knowledge.  Let me tell you something and here me loud and clear.  I HAVE SEEN THE RESULTS FROM THE METHODOLOGIES MR. QUIXOTE DESCRIBES and on a daily basis.  Let me tell you that people are alive right now that would have died a long time ago had they not used Mr. Quixote's methodologies.

How cute.... you see erroneous and conflicting information from Mr. Quixote?  Hardly.  Lelt me tell you that he is an expert.  Now, I will grant you, you may see erroneous and conflicting information now and then from me when it comes to cancer because my forte are in other areas but not from DQ.

And one more thing Mr. Pompous Know it all... DQ is the most helpful and humble man I know.  He would literally give you the shirt off his back if you needed help, so don't go making little snide remarks about who is impressed with whom.  I wonder who is calling the kettle black?

Blessings to you,

Luella May

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)