CureZone   Log On   Join
bsa, rrr, rn

Views: 3,690
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,066,638

bsa, rrr, rn

It's not important for me to know who the moderator of this forum is, but it seems that a great many very important messages with regard to abuse and Survival have not been recognized. Molly, your post is just such a one. Your message merits an RN, at the very least, and a BSA, most certainly - it is a Beacon of Hope to those who are living with abuse.

Fear became a sort of comfort to me over the years. I would allow it to completely envelop me because it was familiar - I knew how I would feel every day and I knew (more or less) what to expect, even when the violence seemed unexpected. The deep-rooted fear was always present and held in place by an even greater fear of "risking change." It was part of the Dance of Destruction, I suppose, and I could work those steps in my sleep.

Sharing your experiences, thoughts, feelings, and healing processes is the greatest gift to those who are still living in that cycle of fear, Molly. You are a strong, wise, and beautiful human being and you're giving hope to MANY by giving of your Self.

God bless you, and thank you for your fearlessness!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)