CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 89er280...

Megabite Views: 5,157
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,056,929

Re: 89er280...

"Get over it"??? Get over what, such as get over the rapist who raped my daughter that I had to testify against in Court yesterday??? Get over reading another poster's kidnapping and rape which sounds and feels horribly similar???

#@<% YOU!

YOU are the one "coddling" people's abusive behavior by coddling rapists with your "blame the victim" attitude. People like you enable rapists. Your own attitude and behavior on this thread is abusive!

"Get over it"??? WTF??? Are you a rapist yourself? You are cold and calloused enough! And hiding behind a number yet. I bet I can figure out who you are.

The guy posted for support, and you were being a prick. And sorry, his girlfriends have just as much responsibility for getting pregnant and having babies as he does for getting them pregnant. Seems like you view all women as helpless waifs! I think you are in for a surprise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)