CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is a disturbing board/good doctors

stridar Views: 5,583
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 105,610

Re: This is a disturbing board/good doctors

I agree they are out there ,there are rare and very expensive! Many of these MD/NDs etc come from small accredited but without reputation in the big field of medicines where they hav to pay for an MD certificate when they really only want an ND !
Guys like Mercola are expensive because they mostly sell packaged treatments for thousands and are not personal advicers at all they are an institute!
Not that they don't offer good services but a guy like Mercola sells not only services but products,theres a bit of a madison avenue oil slick on Mercola!
Point being though most of the establishment guys are not worth promoting if they are part of the establishment that at this very moment is trying to bring down the free trade open market concepts and allow people to chose through supply and demand the services they decide apon!
These med pros are a special interest group that stifles the free market and chokes the life out of what they see as competition ! This in itself is unacceptable let alone when dealing with our lives and health, its deplorable and as long as we coddle these guys the longer we pay the price of a controlled market and its unaccountablity !
As long as these people are supported and there crimes swept under the rug nothing will change, soon alternative health will become part of the high priced controlled industry once again compromising our health and our right to reasonable, affordable and accountale health care!
I will not diminish thier deeds in the emergency rooms but I will not accept thier moral and ethical viewpoints!
I beleive thier only salvation is for the doctors themselves take back the field of medicine and denounce the money makers and demand that the pharmeceutical companies do not dictate protocal!
Until then I will stay away!

~Stridar~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)