CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is a disturbing board

Views: 5,826
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 105,576

Re: This is a disturbing board

I agree with you that there are times that allopathic medicine is necessary, especially in the case of trauma. If I were in an accident with my femur protruding through my skin, I would NOT go to a naturopath!

However, cancer is a chronic disease of life-style...and this is were allopathic medicine has failed the most! And there is no question that chemo and radiation are poisons. That is precisely what they are designed to do...poison the cancerous cells! Now, if they poison healthy cells in the meantime...that just considered an inconvenient side effect!!!

I, too, write from experience and watched my entire paternal side of my family wiped out from 'cancer'...only it was actually the treatments that killed them and NOT the cancer itself. In the case of my father and uncle, there was no remaining sign of cancer in their bodies, but the treatments had destroyed healthy cells and virtually destroyed their immune systems. My grandmother and grandfather also died from side-effects of the treatments and NOT the cancer!!!

And, yes, the pharmaceutical companies are making a bloody fortune on these 'treatments' whether you want to call it a Conspiracy or not. The medical community is paid to treat the sick, not prevent illness...and there is a huge political force in place to make sure that diseases are NOT cured!!! More pharma money goes into advertising and sales promotion to physicians than to R&D...and that speaks volumns!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)