CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do YOU do EFT?

Invincible Views: 2,443
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,054,765

Re: How do YOU do EFT?

Hi Insight

What I love about Gary Craig is that he only offers a basic formula and allows others to be creative around it.

I tend to use EFT very differently. I mix it up with other modalities and often don't even bother to tap.

Sometimes, I'm working with a client who is expressing trauma, it is not always a great time to stop them and get them to tap, because they are in full flow of expressing their story. And the key is to have the client *feeling* the emotions. So I focus on the points on their face/body and visualise the tapping. It's only energy after all, and this method works very well (for me).

The feeling is more important than the words. Being in touch with the emotions makes it work, so sometimes I will push a few buttons and that stirs it up a bit.

Kinesiology testing which points are blocked is a good shortcut. More often than not, only 1 or 2 points need attention.

Also, doing alternative/sandwich rounds of negative and positive/choices statements is useful.

If you get in touch with your learning style (visual/auditory/kinesthetic) then you will be able to connect better. Some of my clients are not auditory, so EFT doesn't stir them much. So tapping while visualising a story/aspects and then tapping is more effective, or you can use Emotrance which is quite simple. I have a blog with a download of that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)