CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What could I have done?

Ynaig Views: 1,798
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,055,058

Re: What could I have done?

Hello,

I'm going to give another perspective. You are free to not agree with this one. You have the choice to not reply to my post.

You say that your heirlooms/mementos were stolen. What do those represent to you? The past or the present? Heirlooms/mementos represents the past and they of course hold a quite strong attachment to you to your past and keeping you in the past. Life doesn't work this way. Life wants you to live in the now, the present, not the past.

Let me give you one insight. Take for example Bob Proctor or Jack Canfield or John Asharaf (the speakers from the movie "The Secret"). They wouldn't freak out or make a big issue out of it if some of their personal stuff got stolen. This means that life is giving them an opportunity to let go of the past and move on to better things and get new stuff that make their lives more richer spiritually, financially etc. Only people who got rich by using greed behave differently than the above speakers, because greed is based on ego and the ego is always maniacal holding onto things and never letting go of them.

I remember when I was a kid, I used to accumulate lots of toys and never sharing with other kids in the block. Well that made me egotistical later in life in the university years. However I experienced a spiritual paradigm shift in that time which made me realize that I was greedy with everything so I had to learn to let go of many stuff I had and I felt better after all.

I feel for your pain, but you have to understand that this pain will lessen with time , but will never go away.

Just sharing my insights.

Ynaig

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)