CureZone   Log On   Join
The devil has no hold on a righteous man.

been there done that Views: 7,267
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,980

The devil has no hold on a righteous man.

Bfree,

Your username announces (states) your priority (defines your "nature", the kind of person you are). You have not defined yourself with a chosen PERSONALITY, but a NATURE (who you really are) and also believe that the way of life is to "be free" (respectful of humanity).

You have also explained your situation well with detail (mindful of truth). You don't just LIKE and prefer truth, you don't feel comfortable with anything less (you are a LOVER of truth),...well love this,..."I am the way, the TRUTH...",John 14:6.

You are profound/insightful and notice many characteristics/strategies of deception (flattery, mockery, ridicule, criticism of conscience, etc.). Take heart, God has ensured that you retain your wisdom because you love the truth.

If a person's NATURE (not PERSONALITY) is to be righteous, then the devil (spirits/demons) will only be able to at"tempt" to oppress with deception, but if you hold fast to TRUTH and that which is just, the devil will not gain a foothold.

The lure of partisan, militant, and fanciful philosophies (types of logic) are very often misleading and deceptive in the quest for truth, but the truth of reality is unseen ("...His invisible nature...", Romans 1:20), and will be percieved in truth only by those who want to REASON "together" with The Almighty.

http://cf.blb.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=come+let+us+reason+t...

(you did use the word "REASON", not "logic", semantics is important in how we think).

A "truth LOVER" (OBJECTIVE truth, not "subjective" truth) would be a great prize/conquest for the underworld. The spirits will continue (although with great frustration, I see) to pursue you until you realize they are powerless (except for temptation/deception, 2 Thessalonians 2:7, the mystery of lawlessness is being restrained), but you have not "refused to love the truth" (2 Thess. 2:10).

http://cf.blb.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=refused+to+love+the+...

No doubt you have not been impressed by the corruption and injustice of this world, many people become sad and depressed (me, poor in spirit),...I am speaking from experience.
"Blessed are the poor in spirit,...", Matthew 5:3.

Bear in mind that any traditional INSTITUTIONAL church only teaches the introductory "ELEMENTARY" doctrine of Christ (Hebrews 6:1), but a truth lover such as yourself won't be satisfied until you discover the "depths of God" (1 Corinthians 2:10) after reading God's WRITTEN word (word of truth, 2 Timothy 2:15, Ephesians 1:13) and learning to HEAR His voice (John 10:27) from the "sword of the spirit" (Ephesians 6:17) and "walk by the spirit" (Galatians 5:16 and 25) instead of walk by mere faith.

There are many misteachings in the institutional church (the real church is the Body of Christ, all believers). After getting to know God (personally, "I am who I am" sent His Son), He should not be feared, (1 John 4:18 and Isaiah 29:13), there are not types of love (God is ONE, Galatians 3:20). Agape, philos, eros, and storge are types of love RELATIONSHIPS, not love itself. The heavenly Father will give good advice and command you just like an earthly father about sinning against dress codes, codes of etiquette, etc. (in his stupidity, the prodigal son "sinned against heaven" and look what happened to him, Luke 15:18 and 21).

Godspeed on your journey, Bfree.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)