CureZone   Log On   Join
The name of Jesus is the most powerful name

MentalNomad Views: 7,569
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,032,980

The name of Jesus is the most powerful name

Hi Bfree,
I really feel deeply that in reading the New Testament you will find that Jesus is the answer to your need. Luke 4:18 tells what Jesus came to do.

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Jesus can bring deliverance to your captivity. He can set you at liberty brom being bruised and tormented by these demons. You can find lots of places in the New Testament where Jesus casts out demons, and where his disciples did in His Name. Those demons are afraid of the name of Jesus and the blood of Jesus. Phillipians 2:9-10 9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Every thing, including demons, must bow to the name of Jesus. I know of a guy who kept saying this verse over and over and cast out the demons in the name of Jesus and they left. But it was a believer, who had given his life to Jesus, who did this.

Acts 19:13Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the LORD Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

14And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.

15And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

16And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

17And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

These Jews were not believers, they were just trying it out and it did not go well. So I am not sure if you need to be saved in order to cast these demons out? I do not know very much about demonic deliverance really, but I do know the name of Jesus is very powerful. I have seen in the spiritual realm occasionally and speaking the name of Jesus and His Blood the demons scurried out fast.

My first recommendation to you really would be to search out the New Testament deeply and see what Jesus has done for you. When you accept Him as Lord and Savior of your life, then you have the power of God on your side.

I'm not sure which side of South Carolina you will be on, but Perry Stone Ministries might could be of help to you even though it is in Tennessee. But you wouldn't have to wait till you moved. You could copy and paste what you've just wrote (so you didn't have to type it all again) and email it to them from their site. His site is

http://www.voiceofevangelism.org/home.cfm

He is very deep, as I can tell you are, and very spiritually aware I believe. I think he has more experience with deliverance and could answer many of your questions and be of a help to you. Meanwhile I will sure pray for you. Love in Jesus Christ, Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)