CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have read it all - It is SAD that we all fight instead of helping each other

archus Views: 4,486
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,011,344

Re: I have read it all - It is SAD that we all fight instead of helping each other

Hello all:

First of all I do not know Mr. Plesman. I also read every thread of this post. I do agree with both sides, partially. I feel we are fighting for nothing. There are always two sides to everything. Unfortunately, I have experienced what Jurplesman writes about.

4 Years ago I lost my father at his age of 87. I had prepared myself for this news for years. Coincidently, I was working away from home where my nutritional food intake and sleep were compromised, since I had to rely on restaurants etc and living out of hotels. I also drank alcohol socially lot more often than before. So when I heard the news about my dad it was hard for me to take it. Worse part for me was that all my siblings were only interested in their personal glory and how they get their momentary glory and who gets what from dad was most important to them then his services after death. That part was unbearable for me. I became a zombie. I could not eat or sleep and things got worse. I went to see my doctor, he said everything checks out fine. I was asked to see a neuro-surgeon who took all xrays he could, results were negative. He suggested I see a psychiatrist, which I did. First thing the psych said that I was depressed I need to take a new drug called Lexapro. I got up from his office and walked out. He ran behind me and said that I had taken the first step to cure myself. Angry that I was, came home and was blogging on the vegetarian society forum about my experience and fortunately found a woman who upon knowing my problem suggested Liver Flush and Curezone(god bless her). I did my first Liver Flush and got 1000 green stones, I was flying. One of the most euphoric experience in my life. Then same kind of feelings and zombieness returned when I was abused at work by a few coworkers for their own personal goals.

Both of the times I was unable to cope with outside forces was when my nutrition was not what it should be. I realized that yes there were many other times I was in similar situations and was able to cope with outside forces, mean people etc. The difference for me was nutrition and sleep. I also want to add that taking Iodine also helped me deal with negative situations.

Sorry about a long story. I feel that jurplesman is not totally wrong nor is he selling anything. I do believe that Depression is not understood totally yet, but we have come far.

The true thing is that when one is in that state of Depression only they know how they feel and what their feelings are. I know I have a daughter who is in this state right now and on Lexapro and refuses to believe alternative ways of healing. In her case nutrition and sleep are compromised as well.

Lets not fight.

Dear Mr. Plesman, yes please give us some good stories from your experiences that are particularly applicable to what the poster is experiencing.
I should end it here....I can go on...

Thank you all.
Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)