Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Views: 5,067
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 958,475

Re: Feeling of Sadness

"I feel so sad and all alone, because some people's hearts are made of stone..
It’s hard to deal with depression, it’s so hard to cope, sometimes I feel like there’s no hope..
The people who hurt me and took away my pride, makes me want to run & hide..
Sometimes I feel suicidal when I feel really sad when things I deal with that are really ba..
I need good help to arrive one day that will take all my pain away.."
--------------------------- ----------------------------------

Sadness comes and it goes naturally on its own... not wanting it to be there will prolong its stay... there is a beauty in sadness... it has a depth... going deep into sadness... and it will end in silence… watch and see what it is… waves upon waves are coming in… with each crest there is a trough… and afterwards feel the oceanic peace that is left in its wake… don’t wish it away but go more and more into it … make it your meditation and it will become your friend… the more you accept it and change your attitude about it, the more the peaks and the valleys mellow out… the lake of emotions will become more and more calm and peaceful.

Everyone is alone… we come into this world alone… and we will die alone… even standing in a crowd in a market place and one is still alone…
aloneness is also very beautiful… it has the beauty like being in the desert… it is different than loneliness… loneliness is there because you are afraid to be alone… afraid of being alone because you think it is something negative… great things are possible only when you are left alone… realization of oneself always happens when one is left to oneself…

It is egoistic to feel you are the only one with problems… the ego likes to feel it is something special… feeling that you are the greatest is of the ego… feeling you are the worst is also of the ego… an ego that is standing on its head…
To be one that suffers more than anyone else is brought on by ego… the idea makes you feel special… especially bad… it will draw attention… it can become a habit… be careful with it.

To feel bad because others have no heart, is saying that you are not free to create your own happiness, too… if others are responsible for your sadness then you are also not responsible for your own happiness… it also depends on the other. You will remain a victim all you life with this attitude… So what if others want to be miserable... why should it affect you so... rise above it... create something for yourself... create a loving attitude... create a beautiful life for yourself... do it for yourself because no one will do it for you.

Yes it seems hard to cope with Depression because you go on not wanting it to be there… face it… imbibe it… it is part of who you are… get to know it… existence is offering you a method to come closer to yourself… don’t miss this opportunity…

Every child has had his innocence stripped away from him… at the very beginning he is slapped by the doctor… such a welcome given to the child when he first enters this world… and that is just the beginning…
every child is abused… mistreated… by the parents… by the doctors … by the teachers… and by the rest of society… the child is taught to condemn himself… to think that he is worthless… this is done so he can be controlled, manipulated and exploited…
to understand this is to come out of it... it is put on you... realizing it... is the beginning of removing it... seeing that everyone has had this done to them is the beginning of coming out of it... of your removing the chains that have been imposed on you... look at yourself and then look at others, and you will see it is the same for them, too.

Wanting love to come from others to make you feel better will only keep you feeling miserable… if you want to be loved, then love… don’t wait for it to come to you …waiting like a beggar waits for spare change… everyone else is doing the same… everyone is a beggar... begging for love... hoping the other will come to make everything all right… this is the reason why the world is in such a mess…

If you want to be loved, then, take the very first step… love yourself… take the first step towards yourself…if you miss this first step then all the other steps will be wrong… they will only take you further and further away from yourself…
So first love yourself… and don’t be miserly about it… love as much as you can … you have to be able to love yourself before you are capable of loving another… to love others… do this and the love that overflows out of you will be felt by others… others will want to be near you because they also want what you have found for yourself… this is the ultimate law…love as much as you can and it will come back a thousand fold…

peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)