CureZone   Log On   Join
ty for all the helpful posts, keep them coming

Views: 3,175
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 964,372

ty for all the helpful posts, keep them coming

Thanks to all of you for your honesty in this matter. I know this is a very touchy subject and it's also a TOUGH decision for me to make regarding my body. I have four choices: birth control pills, mirena IUD, uterine ablasion or a partial hysterectomy (uterus removal only). The reason for this is because my uterus has been tipped and tipping further to the left ever since I gave birth to my daughter which is now causing me pain in my leg, nasty periods (pain and a horrible stench during and for a week after my period ceases). It's so bad that my cervix is basically now located on the left side of my vagina wall and my doctor has told me that he can hardly see it. He says my best bet would be to have at the very least, just the uterus taken out because if I don't then I would have uterine and pelvic muscle prolapse to look forward to in the very near future. And I can tell it's getting bad because I'm even having a hard time riding on rides at the fair with my daughter. I pay for it with a heavy feeling and pain on my left side for several weeks afterwards:( I have had to give up riding on rides with her. Back to the options that the doctor laid on the table for me. BC pills and mirena are out because my body has never taken kindly to synthetic hormones in my body. I end up gaining too much weight, Acne and moodiness. The ablasion may be a possibility but that still leaves the severely tipped uterus issue and my doctor (gyn) also said that that isn't a for sure thing either...that I would still bleed and have stenchy periods. So I'm not sure what to do.

To the last poster, I was wondering if you just had the partial hysterectomy or the full hysterectomy(uterus and cervix)? And I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the cards that have been dealt to you as far as this situation goes:( My heart goes out to you 10 fold.

Thanks again everyone:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)