CureZone   Log On   Join
wink, wink, nudge, nudge

Views: 3,192
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 963,384

wink, wink, nudge, nudge

"How many of you men have become romantic with a woman who had their uterus, uterus and cervix or everything (total hysterectomy)removed? If you have, was there a big difference in the way her vaginal area felt during intercourse as compared to an "untouched" woman? Did it feel better, the same or worse?"

Hmmmm, "...feel better, the same or worse?" tranlsates into, "Am I (me, myself) going to enjoy this encounter?"

Hopefully, you'll fall flaccid and repent of your use of language: it's all about how YOU will enjoy the experience and not even a HINT as to whether or not the woman (who has had her life altered, emotionally and physically) will enjoy it. Not one request from women about what might help YOUR female enjoy a sexual encounter. And, how did you come up with a term/description like, "UNTOUCHED?!?!?!" Sounds as if you're describing someone who's wandering around with Ebola, or something...untouched, indeed. Reminds me of my narcissistic ex and NPD/sociopathic son: it's ALL ABOUT ME...anyone else's feelings are incidental. It is my fervent hope that the target of your physical fulfillment will read through you and run like her panties were on fire.

Study an anatomy book and develop some frigging EMPATHY for what this unfortunate female experiences each time she considers a sexual encounter, contemplates her femininity, and mourns the loss of the organs that helped her to identify her gender/role. Imagine having your testicles involuntarily removed, and then imagine the absence of male hormones in your physiology, and THEN imagine how important sex with anyone (or, anyTHING) would become.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)