CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am a woman, not a man, ok?

2ss Views: 3,170
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 963,993

Re: I am a woman, not a man, ok?

I'm not 2ss but a friend of hers. She asked me to answer this question. She knows me for 30 years now.

My first wife had two kids by me. Yes, it changed her temporarily but it didn't take that long for her to return to normal.

My second wife had a complete hysterectomy. Yes, it does make a difference. The loss of the internal female organs leaves an empty space that can't be filled with the remaining organs or musculature. Of course I could feel that.

My third wife had her daughter c-section and still has all her female organs. So yes it does make a difference. And it's much more difficult for the female to have a g-spot orgasm after a hysterectomy.

That's just my personal experience with it. Yes it did make a big difference for me.

So please do whatever you can to save your female organs. Not for your partners sake but for yours. You won't regret it.

Friend of s

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)