CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suicide. Trapper does not conform to christianity.

Views: 5,793
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 912,871

Re: Suicide. Trapper does not conform to christianity.

Hi, thanks for your post. Well, for me it's not "The Gospel according to Trapper" ;-)

As a believer in Christ, one can see He made it very clear "Either you are for Me or you are against Me". So the bible is not a smorgus board, it's a package deal.
The bible is clear so that even a child can understand it and that is how it is meant to be for the most part. That way the path to eternal life is open to all and basically understood by all. "Unless you become as little children, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven". So we either take it or leave it.

The intellectuals with liberal agendas and Phd's who place themselves in godlike positions, putting their own slant on the gospels, watering down, playing down, twisting and even denying, will get a big surprise when they meet Him face to face.

As Christ said "Professing to be wise, they become fools". How true and what a scary position to place oneself in.

Suicides are no less valuable than anybody else. Christ died for them also. He died for every sin. And how He decides to judge the soul after death is privvy to Him alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)