CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suicide, what happens after death anyone guess.

boldyloxx Views: 6,218
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 912,223

Re: Suicide, what happens after death anyone guess.

Hi!

though I do believe that killing oneself is one way of disobeying God's will in our life, I believe God knows each person's individual situation, and WHY they are driven to suicide. God's judgements are not like human judgement-- and His judgements are certainly NOT like Religious man's Judgments ! I do certainly believe there is a Hell, and that there are various levels that lead down to that level-- just as I believe there is Heaven, and various levels that lead up to the Highest Level of the Kingdom of God.

If the suicide victim chooses to go to the Light after they die and repents from thier decision after death --God will show the them how if they chose to remain alive, thier horrible suffering would have ultimately produced fruit for the good of others (for example) or for thier own spiritual evolvement. Most spiritual growth can only be done while in a physical body.

Then (if reincarnation exists--they may be given the option of being born again to continue thier evolvement. -- nevertheless, if they still embrace God after death, they will learn from thier experience somehow and it will bring them closer to God.

If the soul chooses not to go toward the light, they may be bound on the Earthly plane and attach themselves to a certain home, or around the people they love out of guilt. These souls need to be prayed for that they will not allow guilt to keep them from the Light. God loves them no matter what, and every mistake is but a teaching lesson to keep growing and learning. Suicide is a mistake that the soul can learn from if they don't let guilt keep them from going to God and repenting of their past choice.

The best ideal situation is to NOT commit suicide, and let one's life play out naturally. Then one's spiritual growth will NOT be delayed any longer than is necessary.

Suicide is also a lesson for the rest of us NOT to judge. I hear alot of people around me in my daily life ridicule suicide victims as being mentally unstable, or "whacko's, or very selfish people. One day each of us may be in a situation where suicide is very appealing. We need compassion for everyone's situation.

If a mere mortal like me can even say this-how much more does God have compassion ! God has far more compassion than the most compassionate human--- so I do not believe in my heart of hearts that He would cast them to Hell unless they cast themselves to Hell. Then that would be their choice and not His, and even then-- if they had a change of heart and cried out to Christ , He would scoop them out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)