CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Most GOOD natural remedies DO work.

Corinthian Views: 5,656
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 901,759

Re: Most GOOD natural remedies DO work.

Another plug, and now you involve curezone and mention some names in order to boost potential sales.  You are just interested in keeping people sick, so they can buy the book after that one and the one after that.  The same accusations you make of others can also be applied to you.

As for the rest of your post, it is better suited for the conspiracy forum.  You depend a lot on that feeling of the outsider / victim / helpless it is what drives many of your followers.  You depend (or maybe you know better but profit from it anyways) on the childlike belief that everything happens for a reason, that everything has purpose

You know that all you have to do is yell 'BigPharma', 'profits', 'conspiracy', 'JAMA' and the Eyes and Ears of your followers will be hermetically sealed against any evidence that would be presented.  This way is easier, you don't have to spend time refuting the evidence when you can just refute the sources - it is very economical.

So very typical of you to selectively thrift through the evidence and ignore anything that discounts your ideas.  There have been cases you where you have stumbled into the facts and the numbers only show the automatic unthinking votes of your supplicants. 

I wonder if the negative votes I will get are part of a concerted movement to discredit me?   Vote away children, vote away.

COMPETING FINANCIAL INTERESTS STATEMENT:
The author declares no competing financial interests.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)