CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Most GOOD natural remedies DO not work.

sharpinchitown Views: 5,320
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 899,396

Re: Most GOOD natural remedies DO not work.

Gee where to start with that post.

How about I had to sign up for Curezone just to respond. So I thank you for that!

Do you understand how many conglomerates work? You know, a corporation that has interests in many different industries such as advertising, media and pharmaceutical? They work in conjunction to exacerbate ill health (body dysmorphic disorder comes to mind) and increase profits. How about making a mint on drugs (that are funded to the tune of 50% of the R&D costs by the taxpayers) prescribed for anxiety, Depression and a myriad of other disorders of a society whose media makes everyone believe that the normal person looks like an 85 pound model with the pocketbook of a 22 year old singer who can't seem to remember to put on her underwear before she heads out for a night of dancing in a short skirt and making exaggerated exhibitionist movements while climbing in an out of limos.

To say that the only obligation a pharmaceutical company has is to make profits is to say that the only obligation ANYONE (since all corporations are made up of PEOPLE like you and me) has is to take care of themselves and screw anyone else (that's a pretty ugly reality, especially if you ever fall from grace and lose your ability to take care of yourself due to an accident or unexpected medical issue).

In addition, taking into consideration that media and the news are under no obligation to tell the truth in advertising and programming, no wonder our society is in such a mess with the average person being on two prescription drugs, most for life, especially with people like yourself who slam nature (shocking that there apparently is no redeeming value to that in which we belong and have always belonged, while completely trusting that which is made in a lab by profit-hungry greed mongers) as if it was some foreign concept.

Most physical ailments are a direct result of a skewed mental view of our respective temporal bodies as well as major emotional and mental disorders that manifest in the body if they are not "fixed" early on.

Where do you think the root of most prescription drugs resides? Nature perhaps? Naugh...couldn't be there could it? Yep, sure is. So it would appear that you are a shill for a multi-billion industry of deception and lies, all a part of a big web of profits for the few while drugging the masses.

I have been taking natural remedies for almost 20 years now. If they didn't work I wouldn't look and feel 10 years younger than I am.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)