CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Most GOOD natural remedies DO work.

Dquixote1217 Views: 5,992
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 901,625

Re: Most GOOD natural remedies DO work.

Thanks, but while I do know a bit and try to pass along what I know and what I learn, I hardly deserve that heady praise. I think of myself as someone who is still learning - and thanks to many other more knowledgeable souls like yourself, Griz, Trapper, the Applebomb and many others, I am continuing to do so.

When my next book is finished, one will no doubt find the stamp of CureZone in many places. In particular, I have learned a great deal in the Oxygen, Iodine and Oil Pulling forums. For the most part, I just go look in those forums, read and keep my mouth and keyboard shut. Would that some others would do the same in some of the other forums - lol.

Yes, it is odd that no matter what I post in some forums, such as this one, I can now expect an automatic three negative votes. I think I could post that the moon revolved around the earth, which in turn revolved around the sun and three negative votes would appear shortly thereafter.

Does that not strike you as something a childish or petty person would do? Do you think, since one cannot vote for ones self, that perhaps those votes might originate from someone who usually gets two positive votes? Looks like the same positive and negative votes being cast over and over and over, doesn't it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)