CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carol... Re: Parasite Priorities (or lack thereof)

PoppyCane Views: 2,331
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 891,300

Re: Carol... Re: Parasite Priorities (or lack thereof)

sorry, for delay in replying.

Have been feeling somewhat urghh.

have developed enormous bloat and what feels like 'cramping' or 'spasming' in stomach and left side of transcending colon I think.

bowels are not too bad, but have always been a problem for me, and continue to be, have to have a bowel formula to keep them moving or oxy-powder.

I know I will do a liver flush soon, as I have noticed that when I now do a coffee enema I no longer get that sudden 'squishing' sensation after approx 12 minutes, so something is blocking something.

Money has been very very tight recently and havent been in a position to stock up on olive oil or magnesium, but things are improving so shouldnt be too long before can get in what I need to do liver flush etc.

I just have to be in the absolute right frame of mind and at present I am up and down like a yo yo.

This might have something to do with the two broken teeth which had almalgam fillings in both that I havent had the money to get fixed in the last few months, and reckon all that poison has been leaking into my system, probably giving the parasites a field day... lol.

Anyway, one tooth has now been fixed with a composite filling (white). the other one is due to be done in about 10 days, then I can come at everything with all guns blazing.

I think I read that most protocols are a waste of time if you have mercury leaking into your system?

It would explain why my mood has deteriorated greatly in recent months, I was blaming the parasites, which is probably right as no doubt they have been flourishing if the mercury is in my system.

will keep you posted.

Bestest
P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.200 sec, (1)