CureZone   Log On   Join
Carol... Re: Parasite Priorities (or lack thereof)

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
justnmerciful Views: 2,379
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 890,018

Carol... Re: Parasite Priorities (or lack thereof)

Hi Carol,

"I feel the need to interject something here. After just going through it I have found that, without a clean liver (I am ready to do my 30th liver flush) I would never have been able to get out all the parasites that I did recently. My liver had been too highly congested.

I did a parasite cleanse before starting my liver flushing protocol and got out nothing. If you have any parasites in your liver, the herbs, in my opinion, cannot reach them if you have allot of congestion in the hepatic ducts.

So, maybe a good protocol would be, once before you start your liver flushes and once after you have reached the point where you are fairly certain your liver is clean."

I am gladdened that you bring this up as there was something that I was thinking about regarding the protocol to follow.

I had wondered if you had done a parasite cleanse before, and you have answered that. Since this original parasite cleansing, do I understand correctly that you have been doing liver flushings for 4 years? I don't recall if you also said anywhere how frequently you did those flushes.

Anyway... what I was thinking about.

Plzchuckle over at the liver forum spoke about how she had put off parasite cleansing for a long, long time. Then, when she finally got around to doing it she experienced a nightmare.

A nightmare that not only included the amount of liver flukes she expelled, but the liver pain experienced afterwards. She felt that the inside of her liver was raw even. She was in pain for some time. She felt that by her continual liver flushing cleaned out her liver, but also at the same time allowed the liver flukes to florish and grow large since they had more room to grow in.

This has been echoed by others, and I think maybe by your recent experience too?

Perhaps the best protocol to follow is to parasite cleanse prior to liver flushing. Follow that with liver flushing according to one's own schedule, and then to do the 2nd parasite cleanse in another 3 months or 6 months. After this it would be adviseable to maintain a 6 month parasite cleansing regimen while liver flushing so that the liver flukes don't have a chance to grow so large.

I began liver flushing first because, like Plzchuckle who also did this, I was in severe pain and the order of cleanses was secondary to addressing comfort level.

I do have a congested liver still, though, I am doing all in my power to assist it and hope and pray that the universal and internal physician inside us all will direct my steps and not give me more than I can handle. This is also my hope for all others too in their journey to regaining their health.

I believe that I have many years ahead of me to correct my personal situation, which probably wasn't caused by any one thing, but a multitude of different things. Due to this, a multitude of regimens combined 'in harmony' will perhaps be of more benefit than just one.

That is not to say, however, that a multitude of regimens should be implemented haphazardly and without discovering how a particular regimen affects our individual system. This discovery I believe comes by halting the other regimens for a bit to study how the introduction of another regimen affects us whether for good or ill.

Well, I think I begin to ramble. Let me know what you think of the protocol I suggested.

Hope you are doing much better now.

just-n

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)