CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carol... Re: Parasite Priorities (or lack thereof)

PoppyCane Views: 2,372
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 890,348

Re: Carol... Re: Parasite Priorities (or lack thereof)

Hi all

THis whole thread on how we 'enlightened' and 'civilised' humans dont like to entertain the idea of parasites is sooooo true. I too never gave the critters a thought until approx two years ago, but more seriously in recent months.

Especially when it suddenly dawned on me that what I was seeing in the toilet bowl wasnt 'undigested' food, it was FLUKES!! How long have I been seeing them? at least two years that i am aware of.... maybe for years and years without realising it!

I have been cleansing for a couple of years now, and I admit I have yet to do a liver flush.
I will one day, and i think that day is in the somewhat near future.
It took me a while to get my head around doing an enema!

I have to admit that with all the flukes and worms ... and there have been many and continue to be many!

I have had NO liver pain except for a little twinge now and again, certainly not the type of pain I have read about on curezone.

The amount of flukes I have expelled have been in the thousands! VERY big ones, medium sized ones even hundreds of little ones, and they come in all colours.

To this day I continue to expel flukes and worms, and I am currently on day 24/25 of Humaworm.

I know my system is much less toxic than it was, but it still needs work. However, I think I will hold off from the liver flushing for the time being. I will know when the time is right.

Bestest to all.
P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)