CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 3,021
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 886,379

Edited

HI and thanks naturalist....any idea where i could get the blackstrap molasses? I am going to do the regular Sea Salt enemas for a few days as valerie has suggested and see if that helps and then I will slowly move into the coffee one again so i have time to wait for my sawilsons coffee to come and now also find this molasses. Thanks so much...on another note... my husband reminded me that our 5 yr old daughter complaine dof anal itching for about a week or more this time last year and we bought some over the coutner pinworm med and treated her with it and I believe she said it still itched for a few days but then she never mentioned it again. I wonder if I should treat the whole family for parasites? I'm just so grossed out by the idea of seeing something (which I find odd myself because I went to that BODIES exhibit while in massage school and it didn't gross me out at all.strange) anyways thanks so much for your help and time. I am so thankful for the people on this site.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)