CureZone   Log On   Join
Problems with coffee enemas

Views: 3,498
Published: 17 y

Problems with coffee enemas

HI all, I'm not new here...just had to change the name because my email was hacked...i was originally onajourney or whatever it was and switched to mybutterflyjourney out of respect for "onthejourney" and then that acct was hacked in yahoo &lost my pword.....***ANYWAYS... :)

I started trying coffee enemas as part of my changes.. I've been OP with VCO, changed diet, taking probiotics,biotin,coq10, omega 3 6 9, b-12, and using the oxygen drops. as well as doing the epsom/baking soda/dead sea/essential oil detox baths. I saw the rash on my leg improve a bit but nothing spectacular, however my skin is softer than ever.

Well i did the first coffee enema last wed. and obviously i took in way too much because i bloated up under my ribcage, I got a TON out which was disturbing to know that much was in me...SERIOUSLY my husband was joking & saying I discarded a python.. well then monday I tried again. I did 2 cups, held for around 5 minutes,emptied,took 2 more, held for maybe 8 minutes,emptied, then 2 more, held for 13 minutes and emptied. I added a teaspoon of vco and 2 capsules emptied in of 12 billion probiotics each. (not sure why I did that but i did)on the third time when i was emptying my stomach began to "purge" and i started immediately having cold sweats, the purging motion was very strong and lasted a few minutes, then the cold sweats passed a few minutes later and i felt fine. until yesterday afternoon i became very cold ( i am normally ALWAYS HOT) and i started to feel lightheaded, and the cold sweats returned. I felt a little "off" somehow so I laid down for a bit and drank a huge glass of water. This morning I still feel a bit"off" i can't describe it i feel mind foggy badly and kind of sleepy, this AM's OP pulled out a lot of mucus too.

~*ANyone ever had this before? could the coffee enema have made me sick or was it what i added in? I've NEVER had regular BM, i've gone weeks before and recently it's been every 2-3 days. Could it have been a shock to my system? I did also do alot of abdomenal massage during the enemas which I felt REALLY helped expell more.
Hoping someone has an idea about this? I 'm a little nervous to try an enema again but I haven't had a bm since yesterday AM.

Thanks to all of you on this forum...what a blessing it has become.. I've learned so much and found confirmation for some much I intuitively thought I knew:) When my son is done breastfeeding I will be trying a juice fast then the MC. I'm excited at the prospects!
~*blessings*~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)