CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TV or his therapist turned my son gay.

dameondemon Views: 4,609
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 836,848

Re: TV or his therapist turned my son gay.

When god comes to you and tells you directly that he hates gay people make sure you tell him to hold on and wait for me, I'll bring a video camera and make sure he's ready to cause a hurricane on verbal command. Then we'll get god to say on camera, "I hate gay people, it is wrong to be gay, I will send you to hell if you are gay." Then he will cause a hurricane over L.A. I think lots of gay people live there.That way people will know hating gay people is infact gods will. Until this happens, you can not convince me that it's gods will. In fact, if you want me to believe this based on your faith, I would appreciate it if you go make sure that all priests that were found guilty of molesting young boys be prosicuted PROPERLY immedietly.

Sexuality is fluid, if any thing I personally dont always agree with labeling your self as any thing. I believe going with the flow and not putting your self in a box is probably the best way to go. If you find your self going with the flow and only ever falling in love and having sexual experiences with men then so be it. Same goes with any sex or gender exchange. So far my going with the flow has found me attracted to primarily woman. I dont label my self as straight, I just say, "at the moment I prefer woman, and there has been times where I have been curious but I still have not ventured into the other realm yet and I might never if I dont feel like it."

As far as your son goes, trust me...no matter how much you love him with your current words and actions, you're going to drive him so far away from you that you will feel a similar distance as heaven from hell. Ignorance is the real evil, do not hurt thy self, do not hurt others, do not be hurt by actions that dont involve you. These are simple rules, him being attracted to men and eventually engageing in sexual experiences with men doesnt hurt him, doesnt hurt his partner and according to the third rule I put out there should not hurt you. I'm an 18 year old male, I've gone through my confusion and trust me at this point with the types of ways I treat people equally I would be able to have a better relationship with your son in a pletonic scope. Matter of fact, you would probably hate me.

If god comes down and causes mass destruction based on our sins, then I'll owe you an apolagy...for saying that god doesnt believe that, then I would call god an %¤#&!§-as he sent me to hell. Sorry for seeming aggresive and insulting, but theres a church in my city that supports the gay community. Seeing the way they are and comparing their energy to the energy I've experienced from the relgious fanatics makes me see where the true evil lies. Great little place, such friendly people, maybe you should visit it they might teach you some thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (2)