CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do we spread the word about Iodine?--Sit and watch in Silence... edited to include my smiley face

turiya Views: 3,125
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 863,465

Re: How do we spread the word about Iodine?--Sit and watch in Silence... edited to include my smiley face

“There is so much magnificence near the ocean…the waves are coming in…the waves are coming in…” -song of Kabir

If you really want to change the world, change yourself.
“…look in the mirror and make the change…” -song of Michael Jackson.

“Do you think we should try to influence others of our opinion, or not ?”
I have no opinion on the matter. I am an individual and I am experimenting with own body. People will do what people do.
All therapies can be helpful. They can be great stepping stones towards becoming ultimately free. But for me, so far, the jury is still out on making such a judgement call on iodine. Whatever studies have been done, there are studies that contradict. Even though the scientist is to be objective watcher, I am skeptical that it occurs 100%. I suspect that to some degree the scientist does affect the outcome of whatever he is observing. Perhaps in future that there may be ways to measure this effect. But until then, personal experience would of course tip the balance.

Having found a way to rid the body of dis-ease is but only part of the picture. In understanding how to regain the health of body without understanding the cause of dis-ease may mean that health may be lost again. Without the distraction of dis-ease, this can allow for a better possibility to experience a deeper reality that resides in silence, a state of being as opposed to remaining engaged an endless thought process. Zen people call it the state of no-mind. For mind is the ultimate troublemaker. It is the real culprit, the root cause of all dis-ease.

But it is more probable than not that very few know what real silence is—are unable to truly sit silently because if one were to do so initially, the horrible truth hits one smack in the face like a fast moving train… the realization that one, alone, is responsible for creating one’s own misery. No! One gets frightened with such a realization. It is better not to look inside, at one’s self. It is very very uncomfortable to see that you alone are carrying the responsibility in being the ultimate cause of your own misery [This also implies that being the cause of one’ own happiness is also a distinct possibility]. It appears that it is easier to point the finger and blame someone else, something else, a phantom that has no discernible face rather than accept that responsibility. But it is the human mind that is the true phantom.

“Logic then dictates that you would not have posted!”
Human beings are both logical and illogical beings.
Spock, himself being half Vulcan- half human, denied himself the possibility to express himself emotionally. To do so would show that he would be full of contradictions—inconsistency thwarts away logic. But life is full of contradictions. An Einstein can fall in love. As anyone that has fallen in love can testify that it makes no sense. That an individual can love and hate the same person within the same breath. The switch can flip as quickly as lightening!
Just because I posted doesn’t mean I support or do not support trying “to influence others of our opinion.”
I’m just saying. It seems to me the initial post should have been put in the debate forum.

>“All progress and social change depends on speaking up”
If this is what you believe, go for it! No problema!

“Our present society was built on civil disobedience. Without it we would still have slaves. Without it we wouldn’t have freedoms.”
What this? What country do you live in? We still do have slaves! And do you think you are free. Freedom had lost its meaning, is just another overused word.
and
“…iodine needs to be shoved down the throats of those that do not know. People are too lazy to find these truths out on their own…” “…Silence will kill thousand and thousand.”
And this by the same person that says we don’t have slaves and we do have freedoms?
See what I mean V – doesn’t this post contradict itself also? Its all emotion – there’s no logic here! But quite human and enjoyable.

“…the establishment is what caused all the problems in the first place! …it is usually when someone is so sick (or dying) that they start to look for alternatives…”
1) Yes, words like establishment, community, government, country …these are not real entities, these are all fictions. They can easily become phantoms because they don’t have faces on them. The only thing real about these entities are the individuals that reside with in these entities. They are people just like me and you, they can have the same miseries that we create for ourselves… they can also be your neighbors, seeing how healthy and joyful you are, and how you are taking care of yourself…these people will come sooner or later to inquire…when they become thirsty enough….either this…
Or, by seeing how you would like to “shove Iodine down the throats of ones who do not know…” most certainly they would keep their distance!
Don’t forget that we have all helped to support these false entities in some way or another…and this continues…

2) “it is usually when someone is so sick (or dying) that they start to look for alternatives…”
True, people are not willing to alter their life styles until they are on the verge of a breakdown… that is the nature of human psychology in this era. The child comes into the world full of innocence…loses that innocence and must come to a point of breakdown before a breakthrough is possible, before innocence is somehow regained.

This will be the same for the climate of this planet. The fundamental cause is that we as a collective human race do not take care of ourselves. This needs to be the most fundamental thing before humanity can take care of the home in which he lives. Curezone is a great start for such a phenomenon to have a beginning. Iodine is an important step in the evolution of consciousness. It is not the end of the climb. There are greater steps to be taken.
Rock on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.213 sec, (3)