CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do we spread the word about Iodine?

grzbear Views: 3,308
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 863,600

Re: How do we spread the word about Iodine?

Over 2 years ago now, when I began my search for a "cure" to my ails I ran into this document. I was convinced with just little more research, most specifically about trace minerals and pesticides that mineral depletion was at the root cause of most of our ills.

That led me down a path of finding and eating the most mineral nutrient dense foods I can find. I also read where the body, with the minerals it needs can produce all the vitamins, enzymes and probiotics it needs with the exception of vitamin C, especially in males. That led me to chlorella, spirulina, kelp, BSM etc. and the drink I take made much sense to me... even the funky "chemistry" behind it.

And I got better... much better.

Sure, toxins in the air, land and water exacerbate the problem of mineral deficiencies in our raw foods, processed foods, even lightly so are much worse. Foods would be much less of a problem for us if our food "fed" us instead of "starved" us.

This is what has angered me so... vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics stripped from foods, then we go out and buy them, because we either have to or sicken and we end up paying for our health many, many times over whether we choose the natural route to health or not.

The "calorie" is not as big of a dietary problem in this country as the lack of minerals, and other nutrients in our foods, not by a long shot and people are raking in money on the "diet" and health scams when the only trick is eat healthy and exercise; but just try to find healthy foods.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.309 sec, (1)