CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need your help,I'm losing faith

Jimsgirl Views: 2,263
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 859,483

Re: I need your help,I'm losing faith

I had a lot of anxiety/ Depression adrenal/thyroid burnout from my upbringing and bad marriage. One thing I would try is to take your temperature with an old fashioned oral glass thermometer place it under your armpit before you get up in the morning for ten days, for ten minutes at a time. If your temperature is below 97.8 (I think, you have an under active thyroid. Alot of people have been taking Iodine for this. I started it and it has helped my anxiety and Depression immensely. It's helped the self talk in my head and made me able to just do things instead of having anxiety attacks over them. I started about a month ago, my temperatures were about 96.2 or so and now it is around 97.2-97.6 on average. It takes awhile to figure out dosage and to deal with the toxins that leave your body (I got headaches from it). I also did the liver flushing,also helped greatly with the anxiety and brain fog. Check out those forums.
I also went to talk therapy, never took antidepressants. Talk therapy helps you understand what happened to you in the past. I don't believe in antidepressants for the masses, I think they are very dangerous. Go to Gary Null natural living web sight and watch the video about drugging our children.
Good luck, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)