CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Plzchuckle's Lemonade Flush - part 1, layer 17a

DesertSky Views: 2,928
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 852,901

Re: Plzchuckle's Lemonade Flush - part 1, layer 17a

Hi plzchuckle,

I am really careful what I eat now. Oatmeal in the morning. I juice apple juice in afternoon and usually have a green salad. Also take pectin capsules with the apple juice. In the evening I try to have something low fat like a lean piece of meat with greens and brown rice... and NO matter what I eat I get the pain back... end up taking ES then it goes away. It's not a full blown attack but just an annoying pain. Even a protein drink with rice milk set it off last night. I have some Udos oil and need to start that again. I also take fish oil capsules and supplement with lecithin in OJ in the mornings.

Do you think I should continue with the Gallcleanse dissolve capsules? I have not taken the flush capsules yet. Here are the ingredients in the dissolve formula. I looked them up indivually and couldn't find anything that should be harmful to take.

Menthol - from peppermint oil... claims it eats away gallstone surface
Camphene - inhibits stone's molecules from binding
Menthone - Extracted from geranium oil... claims it breaks down stones into tiny, easily flushed particles
Fennel Seed Oil - stabilizes oil complex

I am going to try your new lil flush. : ) and eventually work up the HC flush. I agree with you... 'ALWAYS start on the side of too little'

Thanks for your help,
~~DesertSky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)