CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Okay - here it is (Caution Adult Language)

grzbear Views: 2,369
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 837,645

Re: Okay - here it is (Caution Adult Language)

Maybe... I quit taking comfrey about a week ago when I started doing my running around and am still seeing improvement so think it may be the Iodine more than anything else. I have also reduced my other herbs and oils and am feeling forward progress... so believe the issue has always been an assimilation problem, perhaps being corrected by the Iodine and\or a balancing of halides and\or the elimination of heavy metals.

One other note... I was thinking it feels like a breaker switch was flipped on inside me. Almost as if long lost homonal systems are waking up; literally an electirfying experience... albeit sputtering and coughing a little like an old car pulled out of storage after 35 years or so :-)

Because of my knees, I have dreaded the thought of stairs, but fought on occaision to use them for the exercise and just to say I could once again... if I did too much, it would take days to recover. Today, I was looking forward to the stairs and have been doing them for two weeks now with absolutely no problem or recovery time needed... granted I am only doing between 6 to 10 flights up and down a day, but this is huge for me. Oh, and I am walking up and down them normally, not one at a time as I have had to in the past.

Small victories like this make this journey all the more worth while. I love my knees and they are healing :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)