CureZone   Log On   Join
Try urine therapy

jayson Views: 6,027
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 815,558

Try urine therapy

I had athlete's foot for decades.  I had been given the oral meds years ago to kill it as it is in your blood stream.  Nothing seemed to work.  I even had my two great toe nails removed to "cure" it there.  They grew back, and they were not cured.  I then very reluctantly began urine therapy - drinking my pee.  (Topical application to my fungus did nothing.)  The last thing in the world I ever expected was for my athlete's foot fungus to go away, but it did - in about two weeks.  This has happened to others as well.  I know it sounds gross, but fresh urine is antiseptic.  Other people have had their fungus cleared up with urine therapy.  There is a CureZone board for urine therapy.  Check it out.  Besides my fungus clearing up I've had several other positive benefits from it as well and will continue for the rest of my life.  In ingest from one to four cups a day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)