CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what about sea salt?

Views: 4,828
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 813,222

Re: what about sea salt?

Sorry FF, I never said negative ions are a good thing or a bad thing. Certain elements were just made by the Creator to exist as cations, and others were created to exist as anions. Certainly, both positive and negative ions are good in many different regards.

I can tell that you are a big fan of Sea Salt , and I come not to tell anyone what their tastes in life should be.

Rather, I merely conveyed a quote from a famous researcher , who said that inorganic minerals aint the cat's meow.

People who don't like Price's statement have an argument with him and his work, and not with me; as I did not do the research !

But, I do tend to believe Dr. Price more than I believe established medicine and those who promote it, based on Price's successes, and the failures of established medicine.

Besides, I have seen the magic Price uncovered to work in many different people, firsthand.

I hope you can obtain the book, as I am sure you will appreciate its teachings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)