CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At Wits End after Mirena Removal

lesmiserable Views: 104,581
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 781,662

Re: At Wits End after Mirena Removal

I had mine removed more than 3 weeks now and I did few set backs but so far so good...I had my first period and it was normal and only lasted for 5 days but hoping to get it back to 3 days....and my tummy is diffinitely flat now and my craving mood has now disappeared( so I can survive now on famine), I have no more headaches, occassionally have joint pains but wont last a day( hopefully will go away permanently), loss 3 lbs in weight even without diet maybe because my gluton habit has gone, I really feel better with myself now and more confident. One thing I really do is drinking plenty of WATER. This would help flush all the toxin in our system and maybe treat yourself for a spa treatment or new clothes , this will boost your image and inner-self....open your ward robe and look at those things you wanted to get rid and try to mismatch your clothing and see if you can make a bit of a change to your new YOU and bring back the smile on your old SELF...no one can help you except yourself....if youa re feeling down and have no motivatation, get out of the house and get some fresh air and then think what life you have missed sitting and doing nothing...ther is far too much in our life and our sorrounding than looking at waht's going on in our body..Let time and our own natural body healer control the healing of our destroyed health don't count the days when it will disappear, instead think what you should do today....Why don't you make a diary and make note of your daily activity and then write down things you wanted to treat yourself and your family. things you wanted to do with your house or garden e.g. tonight I will have a nice warm bath with a calming music on or say I will re-arrange the dining room or living room and make it more romantic, put the bed early and will make a special dinner for you and your husband....if you think you cannot do it on oyour won...how about look for a friend that could be your buddy to compare notes a day to see what you have achieve for the day or next day or goals setting for the year that would help you motivate to do something and a bit of excitement to see end result each day, week or year....spend time with your closest friend , family or neighbour and to yourself and this will help you get out of Depression and NOT MEDICATION....put lively music e.g. Shania Twain or any that you are into as long it is lively that would give you smile for the day...Good luck and hope this woudl help you..sorry but a bit too long...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)