CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mixed emotions??

sug Views: 2,234
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 781,358

Re: mixed emotions??

Only in Crazy America is an imigration policy to keep out illegals (criminals) called racist.

I think Sadam's WMD has been Bush all along. He's sure taking us out.

If you look around you can find my postings about Iraq before Baby Bush took up his daddy's fight and the fight of the oil companies. I pointed out that if there was one country or group in the world that needed RULED, it was Iraq.
Damn it feels good to be right. But then I'm not political and have worked with Iraqies.

The solution I would like to see is for Sadam to be reinstated with C4 and a satellite controlled detonator strapped to his balls in the event he gets out of line.

But -- If the civil war gets worst we should form safe zones/areas for noncombatants and pull back to the borders and let them kill each other, which will be much worst that Sadam's killing fields.

Realistically all of these little confllicts in the world could be stopped if the world nations (UN....ha)issued a mandate not to do business with any government that came to power by violance. Since money rules, this will never happen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)