CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW!I just had mine removed yesterday!

adamson77 Views: 12,022
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 778,338

Re: WOW!I just had mine removed yesterday!

just do what ever makes u happy, havent u seen people on talk shows depressed about stupid stuff and u look at them and say just snap out of it? well i tried that and it doesn't work lol.... just let the people u gotta deal with know that u can trip and to just over look it. its not your fault. sometimes i'm happy sometimes i still rather be alone. its been 2 years since i had mine out, i still feel the same way. my happiest time was when i had it removed. so what did your pamphlet say about the merina... the lawyers say we should have known all the side effects b4 taking it and it should have been online somewhere.... well i have seen merina spelled 3 different ways marina mirina merina how could we find out what the doctor is bot telling us? anyway i'm trying to contact every womans magazine in the US and woman talk show host. this is connected to HPV so its very important. u know HPV just started having commercials. todd m beste is the doctor that inflicted injury when he assaulted me at the hostpital without asking my permission to touch me he walks in the room and started jabbing away in my uterus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)