CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW!I just had mine removed yesterday!

crazywoman Views: 11,231
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 778,561

Re: WOW!I just had mine removed yesterday!

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement! I am also going to be happy for one of the first times in my life to have my period, not including when I was younger and was scared I might be pregnant. Anyway, my lower back feels better already and it has only been out for two days now. Unbelievable!! I can't believe what Dr.s put us through without any significant evidence of drug safety. The way my doc explained it to me was that the hormone in the IUD would only effect my uterine lining and was such a low dose that it would not even be enough to circulate through my blood stream. Wow, was that not true. I also have pretty bad anxiety attack. I get so frustrated and uptight about having a simple conversation about anything that I choose not to communicate at all most of the time. When I was attending counseling for my divorce, the doc had me go to a forum group for newly separated or divorced people. What a nightmare situation. Since I already had a hard time coping with communication, when I was asked to share, it felt like everyone in the room had turned on me as a personal attack, so I froze up and broke down in hysterics. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I never went back. I feel now that I am a stronger person and maybe this trial we have been going through has made us that way. I could go back and face a forum, but now I have an insight that I didn't have before. I couldn't understand what was going on when my husband left me and I chose to blame him for everything, but now I know that I was a crazy woman and non-communicative. I would actually encourage him to stay over at his buddies house all of the time, and that is how he came to have an affair with his friends wife. I can't blame him now, since I was not having any sex with him and pushed him away all the time and would not talk about anything. I was a nag all the time also. Isn't it sad that we had to sacrifice everything before we knew that a tiny little plastic piece would be the root of all this torment. Anyway, I must go make a pie for Thanksgiving. This year I have a lot to be thankful for; I got my life back from this forum. It can only get better after this. Thanks for all the holistic info also, I will be going to Trader Joe's to shop from now on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)