CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OP Beginner

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Nubigena Views: 3,336
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 772,710

Re: OP Beginner

Hi! I am new to OP as well. I found out about OP by randomly "stumbling" on a site. I then found this forum and "listened" for a while. Well, I got the sunflower oil as suggested in my original reading, and tonight was my fifth time. It gets easier each time and I am up to 20 mins now. At first I did not notice anything, but this morning, I noticed that a sensitive spot on my gums is GONE! I brushed this morning as usual, and the tenderness was not there. I am so happy! My teeth have always been white, but it seems the lower teeth have gotten a little bit "whiter" since OP. My tongue is nice and pink and healthy looking. So even in this short time, I am seeing benefits. I will keep doing this. I must add, that if it was not for this wonderful forum, and people like Wombat, Trapper and Molly Bloom (and others!) I would never have had the courage. I am glad I started this. I am incorporating this into the other things I have been doing to stay healthy, and it will now become part of my "routine". Give it a try. Read all you can both here and through other sources, and it should go OK. If the first try is not great - don't give up. My first try was only 6 minutes and I did not like it! Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)