CureZone   Log On   Join
OP Beginner

MommyCEO Views: 3,240
Published: 18 y

OP Beginner

I came across this website after I did a google on "deep cleaning side effects" I went to the dentist last month and was told that my jaw bone was decaying from plaque build up. I hadn't been to a dentist for 2 years since we had been busy in graduate school plus we didn't have insurance to cover it (my bad) but I was brushing and flossing everyday. I thought I had good dental hygiene habits, I haven't had any cavities in my permanent teeth so I was pretty shocked by the news of my jaw bone decaying! So I took his advice and ha the deep cleaning procedure done, but now I've been having lots of teeth pain since - for a month and a half now.

I was very glad to come across this information about oil pulling to reduce teeth pain and whiten teeth and it seems there are lots of other benefits. I would appreciate any advice about other things to do to help my teeth and gums. So far, for the past 3 days, I've just been oil-pulling using the olive oil I have in my cupboard. What is the best oil I should buy and where are places to buy it - any online sites or store you recommend? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)