Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

imalurnin Views: 3,861
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 772,758

Re: Thanks, Trapper

Wombat,

Initially, a person may have subtle changes in health. There are quite a few posts re dental clean up and amalgan.
//www.curezone.org/dental/amalgampage.asp
Symptoms and signals of Amalgam poisoning: gastrointestinal problems, sleep disturbances, concentration problems, memory disturbances, lack of initiative, restlessness, numbness of arms and legs, bleeding gums, burning tongue, metallic taste, leg pain, arm pain, (thanks to thallium polluted Amalgam filings), headaches, low immunity, Alzheimer's Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and many other correlated symptoms. Nobody really knows how big is list of these symptoms.

At the top of the page where all forums are listed is a row of tabs to click on. One is entitled "health," and its link is //www.curezone.org/diseases/health.asp
From that file tab is another link re dental. I pasted it here for you.
//www.curezone.org/dental/dental_amalgam.asp is another link you can view.

I've done quite a lot of reflection on this subject. For me there was one dentist who inserted the most amalgan fillings. In the dental chair, the patient does not the view the dentist sees, and so too often the patient will blindly trust the dentist. I didn't have the knowledge or experience I have today. I wish I had the opportunity to go back and say, "Let me get back to you on this," and consult 2 or 3 other dentists before I had one tooth drilled. It is not just a tooth; it affects your health -- your life.

When amalgan fillings or amalgan-filled teeth are removed, they become biohazardous waste. The CDC and most every state have guidelines for disposal of this waste. How does an amalgan go from being "perfectly safe" in your mouth to being biohazardous waste immediately when removed?

With how many dentists have I talked about this very subject? Each said in one way or another that the mercury is bound to other material and subsequently rendered harmless. As you can read from the CDC website, this "safe" material flip-flopping to biohazard is not about contaminates from blood or tissue still connected to an extracted tooth.

CDC website link http://www.cdc.gov/oralhealth/InfectionControl/faq/extracted_teeth.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)