CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Every so there's so often there's another skeptic

Views: 6,906
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 767,521

Re: Every so there's so often there's another skeptic

You are right about people not knowing anything anymore. Part of the plan I believe. Dumb down america.. make us all into simple minded and of course sickly sheep who need their doctors and lawyers and congress people to tell them what to do. *blah* What is the web addy for the WTPC?? I would like to keep abreast of that kind of thing as well. :)
And yah, I am not sure how far any 'judicial' action will get when the president is the one to choose the supreme court justices eh?? Corruption at that level has both the money and the power to protect themselves and if it takes bribing some congress people to pass a 'law' to protect them, well that is just part of doing business in that world, I think. No wonder the media/gov/big biz is trying sooooooo hard to convince us to give up our right to bear arms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)