CureZone   Log On   Join
so predictable!

finallyfaith Views: 7,278
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 766,221

so predictable!

everytime someone with problems cures themself with wholistic means its always the same response, "it was all in your head"

i have many other stories of a whole host of things that have been made MUCH better or totally better with wholistic health measures. thats the only proof i need - it works!! if it didn't work i wouldn't be wasting my time and effort doing it.

you can argue books and theories and stats and theories and ideas all day. but when it comes down to brass tacks, if someone gets better, if they get free of pain, if they can walk again or go off their meds or what have you, thats a big deal and thats proof. and this site is chock full of stories of people who have CURED themselves with wholistic health protocols. if you think all thats "in their heads" then perhaps you can start a business making money teaching people how to ruce themselves just by thinking, it must work that way afterall!! hahahaha!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)