CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HEAR ME!!!

xrchen Views: 5,592
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 7,546

Re: PLEASE HEAR ME!!!

Aunty,
Thanks again, we are sure think over our focus and adjust our focusing areas and try to have him take food contains beta carotene.
1. Water, we drink and cook with spring water (Poland Spring Water) all time. Only use public water for non cook/drink purpose, such as disk washing, cloth washing, shower and .. We are using water softener with potassium. Anyway, I am going to install a water filter in household.
2. My son had never used SOY powder when he turned to 18 (before our Canada trip). He had red rash patches since Dec, 2004 before our Canada ski trip. We only spent one week, x’mas holiday in Canada. My son had not had prednisone until March 9th since his situation getting very very bad, not only flaredup, also large area skin inflammation and weeping with yellow liquid. We had tried to avoid prednisone as much as we could. His situation left us no other options. He did not go to school from Jan to April for 4 months.
3. Do you have any option how to overcome itching/weeping/inflammation?
Thanks,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)