CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help - my 18 years old son severe eczema

xrchen Views: 5,572
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 7,511

Re: help - my 18 years old son severe eczema

Aunty and eureka,

Thanks all of you for the support and valuable inputs.
My son actually had server eczema while he was infancy, 6month to 14month. It was miserable to all of us.
We thought his eczema went away after his infancy eczema healed. Until the end of last year, we went to ski in Whistler, Canada. The nightmare is starting again.
Any way, today, we brought our son to see another dr (we are used to see a local dr, in new jersey) in New York City.
This dr asks my son stop using prednisone right away, and taking oral Antibiotic and topical cream, Varos and Antibiotic cream, Centany instead.
We are sure his symptom are going to come back soon and get worse (dr said also) since his has been used prednisone for about 5days. We do not know this approach will work or not.
My son is now very depressed and we have hard time to communicate with him.
My son is allergy a numerous foods and pets, ie, eggs, milk, sea food, … and dog/cat.
Now, he does not eat those foods for a number of days. He is drinking a lot of water and eats light.
Do you have any experience how long take body, liver, and kidney cleanse?
What kind of supplements you recommend and what brand name? Please specify them. We would like to try them. I read msg from a forum and it says Omega 3-6-9 is work.
Any suggestion/input would be very appreciated.
Thanks,

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)