CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative Treaments for Bacterial Vaginosis

shereelee Views: 21,256
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 748,435

Re: Alternative Treaments for Bacterial Vaginosis

I think it does have something to do with your partner. Unfortunately, my partner is my husband (guess that didn't sound right, but you know what I mean)and I was told by my OB/GYN that his sperm PH disrupted my PH. Kinda makes sense being that I get BV every time we have sex, or sometimes I'm lucky if it doesn't show up till the second time. Anyways, I was prescribed Boric Acid vaginal suppositories that come in capsule form. You can't get them at a regular pharmacy, but you can at a compound pharmacy. I insert one when ever I start getting symptoms. They help put my vagina back to the PH it's supposed to be. I have been doing this for about 2 years now and it really works. I can't imagine doing this for the rest of my life and truly hope that someone comes up with a better solution or a "1" time treatment that makes it never come back!!!!

Shereelee

PS. We have been married for 13 years and I got my first one about 3 years ago. I started off with the Antibiotics , but they just gave me yeast infections and had me back at the doctor within weeks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)