CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yesss.....

Ayehasherayeh Views: 5,991
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 736,637

Re: yesss.....

yes I see you have transformed a bit since I last 'saw' you in pictorial fashion. I have also lost 15 lbs though I still have perhaps 15 to go... My skin is quite tan also and my hair has grown a bit, some kinda natural reddish highlights.

yes like your manner of transformation as noted by your cousin I feel the preferred method of transformation is quick. I am evolving from a dread-fully slow transformer to an "Optimus Prime" transformer. Quick change is less painful like ripping off a band-aid quickly and ones skin gets tougher I notice.

I recall you saying 33 was a year of big events for you right because I was stuck at 33 1/3 when I came here and things started movin.... I recall I could feel a big whoosh coming a few years ago for you and next thing I know you wrote and said that you were in a whirlwind of change and I was not at all surprised. Fact of matter is I was more prepared when the whirlwind hit me!

The juicy bits are what makes the change bearable and worthwhile and yes I feel that you have met your self. And you are a most beautiful male I should have said!

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)