CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just a Thought

remi96 Views: 17,875
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 730,972

Re: Just a Thought

Hi Sans

I know what you meant about being too toxic. I was just pointing out that I never do "fall off the wagon" lol. Ever. Way too afraid to.

At any rate. I had already came to the same conclusion as yourself a few days prior to us speaking. I have stopped the p b and c shakes. For the very reason you mention. My feeling is that I need to let me body catch up here. I have done an emema every night since stopping the shakes and there is still the same amount coming out. I want to clear it all out and give my body a rest. 4 months on these shakes has taken a toll.

So I do blieve I could have made myself too toxic by killing too much too fast. So I m gonna chill out a bit. BUt I will continue to do enemas , I am curious as to when this will start to slow down. Obviously I am full of dead candida, probably feeding the stuff that is still alive.

I want to slow down. I think I have stressed my body waaaay too much. So we will see what happens.

Right now I am just taking alot of probiotcs, that is all. Eating healthy. Trying to drink alot of water. The very miunute I get dehydrated I feel very ill, shaky, anxious, weird sensations. It must be toxic overload. This is what that heroin recoveree told me they felt while detoxing.

I will let you know what happens

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)